Tuesday 16 July 2013

Noodlehead bag

Before going on holidays I was determined to make myself a new bag and chose the Super Tote pattern from Noodlehead.  It was very easy to put together together, the instructions were great and and I love the finished result.

The downside is that it is so big, it is always very heavy to carry around!! I know, I'm never happy!!
Also the fabric for the handles is a spotty red and the dye is running - aaargh!  Esp as it has been so hot, all my tops have a reddish mark on the right shoulder!  I have no idea as to the fabrics names, sorry!  I'd better get my facts right for the next posts....

I have made several totes 241 from Noodlehead too, mostly as presents, and really like that pattern.  Next on my list of things to do is Noodlehead's divided basket

No comments:

Post a Comment