Sunday 14 July 2013

Birth post

Finally, after months of humming and howing about creating  a blog, TwoPinsInAPod is born, hurrah!  This is mostly about sharing my craft activities with friends, but also to keep a record for myself of what I do - esp as there can be months between the start and finish of a project, and I always curse myself for not taking a note of needle sizes, tension etc.....I might also put snippets of holidays now and then....

Besides, I have been so immersed in the world of blogs (reading them, that it is), that jumping on the blogging bandwagon was only a matter of time!

So, first post is from my parents' house where we are finishing off our French holidays - with 30°C, everyone is chilling out after a really nice lunch. We have had the most amazing weather in Brittany with similar temperatures: not that usual there any more!

Finally what better day to start a blog: on Bastille day!

No comments:

Post a Comment