Tuesday 13 August 2013

Divided basket by Noodlehead

My daughter and I have been attending sewing classes at our local fabric shop, Sew Materialistic in Ayr, every 2nd Saturday, for about 18 months now. We both love going as we make it a girl's day out, doing a bit of shopping, lunch (at Cafe Le Monde) and then going to the sewing class.  It is a 'mother and daughter' class, and at the beginning we both tackled the same project, so we have both some bags, cushions etc - [photos for another post....] Now I just bring my own pattern and make it there.
So at a recent class I made a divided basket (from Noodlehead) and just love it: will definitely make some more, though next time I will use some stronger interfacing, or even wadding, as the sides are a wee bit floppy....But once again the Noodlehead pattern instructions were nice and clear with photos for ease of reference: 1st class stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment